Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thoughts for the day

Well today, for me was a very wonderful day as today was an important day for me. In school, Miss Chia taught us a new topic on science which is Force. I have learnt that force is a push or a pull. Do we use force in our daily lifes?

I was thinking really hard of how to answer that question. But I know that we uses forces in our every day life. I thought, maybe when we walk to school there is a force like a combination of a push and a pull .

I have also enjoyed watching the video clips that Miss Chia prepared for us. I have learnt alot from that. The three laws about motion. I hope that I could watch more clips, maybe this could help us in our learning better.

I went home I found out more about force. Examples,Frictional Force,Electrical Force,Elastic spring Force,Gravitational Force. I want to find more about them in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment