Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thoughts for the day 14 January 2010
Today was the day that we are going to learn about the hip hop dance. I was thinking what kind of hip hop are we learning? I was looking forward to learn how a real hip hop is suppose to be dance. Before that, early in the morning our whole class went to the science lab to do an experiment. It is on our new topic, Force. It is about elastic spring force. I have learn more about Force by doing this experiment. I am looking forward to more experiments. During our English period, Miss Chia tell us what is the difference between a story plot and an essay. A story plot is a story which can be written with no limited time. But an essay needs to be written with a limited time. She also taught us that inside a story, we need to have a main character and one or two friends. In the afternoon, the hip hop lessons begin. First, we need to warm up our body. The warm up seems to take a very long time and there are lots of action which were confusing. After the warm up I learnt about the basic hip hop which was bouncing.(with our knees)The first part of the dance was quite easy but the second part was VERY DIFFICULT! But in the end I still can manage to get the hang of it. I hope in the next lesson I could improve a little bit more and the steps could be easier than this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment